Sunday, June 2, 2013

Oh the Places You'll Go

The last week of PST is now upon me. I received a phone call from my director and now I know that I will live in either the Donets'k or Zaporizhzhia Oblast. Ukraine is divided into 24 Oblasts and the two I just mentioned are located in the absolute South Eastern corner of the state. I checked them out and Donets'k is the industrial center of the country and Zaporizhzhia was the home of the Cossacks and is supposed to have a very rich history. I will be happy wherever I go.

I have my LPI on Tuesday and then I am more or less done with training until Sunday. I plan on walking around Chernigov and exploring a few places. I will keep this short because I am beat up and it's late here. I have a meeting on Wednesday and then I should know the city I will live in and a little more about my Org. I will update on Wednesday/Thursday with all the new info.

For some reason the names didn't show up but I will live in one the two Oblasts in the bottom right corner of the map.

 What a difference two months can make.       Top: March 30th              Bottom: June 1st



Graffiti we spotted in Kiev


It's not that I'm lazy Bob, it's that I don't care. If I bust my ass and learn a few new verbs I don't see another dime. So tell me, Where's the motivation?

First futbol match since being in Europe. 


Fellow PCV and good friend Brian's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment