Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring is almost here, or at least that's what everyone tells me

Another week in the books. It's been three weeks since I left home and I just completed my second week of language classes. Learning Russian has ruined my English so please bear with me. I have loved talking to a bunch of you so anyone that wants to, please feel free to email or message me on Facebook. Now, on to the pictures.



 Out for a walk in the park behind my house

 Saturday night entertainment. Loved every minute of it.



 Counting in Russian

 This chart will be the death of me!



 One of the twelve cannons overlooking the river and surrounding area.





 Oldest church still standing in all of Eastern Europe/Russia. At least 1,100 years old.

 Statue of a Russian fairytale character


A few of the many stray dogs I see daily


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Will! (this is Alex's dad)

    Great blog. Thanks for posting your thoughts and photos.

    ReplyDelete